We're hiring - Brand Partnerships Manager
Job Location: Manchester
Reporting to: MD
Company & Role Overview
GO! is one of the fastest growing intermediary businesses in the UK, operating exclusively in the Marketing, Advertising, Digital and Technology space. Our clients are some the UK’s leading challenger and disturbance Brands in their markets and the best in class Agencies that support them.
GO! is on a mission to be the leading partner to UK brands to maximise the effectiveness of their marketing spend. In essence, we bring great people together to do great things, under our #everydaycounts philosophy.
Since launching in April 2018, the business has grown at a fantastic rate. As a result, we are looking to recruit for the role of Brand Partnership Manager to join the team and play a lead role in furthering our reputation and ambition to be the most connected business in our field.
GO! has ambitious plans over the next 5 years as we look to disrupt and positively influence the brand-agency selection process and relationships. These plans include a presence across the UK and hiring some of the most passionate and commercial professionals in the sector.
The Role of Brand Partnerships Manager:
The primary focus of the role of Brand Partnerships Manager is to lead on the advocacy of GO! services to marketing leaders in the UK. The Brand Partnership Manager will focus on key sectors to generate awareness of the benefits of the GO! Network and ultimately work with brands to effectively assess their agency roster and then identify and source new partners where required. Key components of the role will include;
· A diary full of events, meetings, conversations and introductions across brands in the UK.
· Effectively engage with marketing leaders to demonstrate the value of the GO! services.
· Review brands immediate and future marketing challenges & agency requirements under NDA.
· Manage the brand-agency introduction cycle from initial brief to contract engagement
· Develop a network and reputation as a ‘thought leader’ in the Marketing, Advertising and Digital space.
· Proven success of achievement in a commercial role within environment or within the wider Marketing & Digital Sector.
· A strategically driven approach to lead generation through marketing knowledge, tracking key targets, and networking.
· Experience of identifying, tracking and contacting relevant target clients and individuals.
· Proven revenue generation and network building.
A clear understanding & passion for the sector GO! operates in. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of how to engage with key profiles in one of/a few of the following sectors:
· Ability to learn and understand the offering of multiple clients and agencies.
· Experience and competent use of Office 365 programmes.
· Highly proficient on CRM systems and the use of data on a daily basis.
· Creation of sales and marketing collateral.
· Proposal and report writing
· Pitch preparation and delivery.
· A positive Self-Starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Driven and ambitious to succeed and grow within an entrepreneurial environment.
· Buy into the GO! “everydaycounts” philosophy and work ethic.
· Enjoy running multiple projects and growing your network on a daily basis
· Driving License and access to a vehicle.
What’s on offer:
· A transparent and engaging reward structure based on our mutual success model.
· An exit from traditional sales KPI’s.
· Flexible working.
· Genuine career development within a high growth business model.
· A chance to play a key role in defining GO! and subsidiary services.
Over time this job description/person specification may be subject to change as the duties and role evolve.
Get in touch...
If you think you could have the match of personality and skills to thrive in our business we’d love to hear from you. Please drop your CV across to email@example.com for consideration.
Please Note: We will contact all applicants who have been successful in progressing to interview but cannot guarantee we will respond to all applications. No agencies at this time.